1. Spend a lot of time on titles and thumbnails
No matter how good your video is, if no one clicks on it, it’s useless. People take two main things into account when deciding to click on a video from a channel they aren’t subscribed to:
Both need to be very compelling and make people want to click them.
- Check out trending videos on YouTube for examples of good titles and thumbnails.
- Use the CoSchedule Headline Analyzer for a review of your titles.
2. Get to the point quickly for view time
The name of the game on YouTube these days is watch time. The longer people watch content on YouTube, the more money they make. To make a successful channel, you have to make YouTube money by increasing your channel’s watch time.
One way to do this is to get to the point quickly in your video. If you have a long introduction, people will leave before you even get to the good part.
- Use YouTube Analytics for checking your watch time statistics.
3. Try longer videos for increasing total minutes watched
The percentage of you video that is watched on average does not matter to YouTube. What matters is how much total watch time your videos accumulate. So buy youtube likes and comments, to get more watch time, put more high-quality content in each video to make them longer.
The thing is, if you make videos longer by just repeating yourself or rambling, it won’t help. Give people a good reason to keep watching.
4. Do videos that are related to topics in your top 10 to build authority
Thanks to YouTube Analytics, we are able to see what videos perform best and which ones perform below average. A successful YouTube brand always studies the analytics and buy youtube comments tries to build on what works best.
Figure out what your top 10 videos of the last month have in common and try to emulate that in future videos.
Click Here For Source Of Article.